Todd McShay's first mock: Cowboys take Clemson's Christian Wilkins

Todd McShay's first mock: Cowboys take Clemson's Christian Wilkins

linlybest
MISSOULA  Montana has sent more players to the NFL in recent years than any other FCS program and that wholesale jerseys China creates more and more attention authentic jerseys wholesale for each new class of graduating Grizzlies. The current crop drew in over 20 pro scouts this morning for UM's Pro Day Monday morning.One Montana star stole the spotlight on Pro Day. Tyrone Holmes recorded 28 bench press reps, a 38" vertical, and a 40 yard dash under 4.6 seconds. All of those would have ranked near the top of the list for defensive lineman at the NFL combine last month. The reigning FCS defensive player of the year didn't get an invite to Indianapolis and he made sure everyone knew, that was a mistake."I'm a super competitive guy," said Holmes. "Of course it bugs me, and of course it's going to motivate me. I've definitely used that through training. I think it's only helped me."Holmes added that he has dropped seven percent of his body fat since the end of the season, while gaining nearly 10 pounds of muscle.Montana's other top prospect unfortunately learned cheap jerseys the cruel truth of the draft process. Jamaal Jones pulled a hamstring on his first 40 yard dash, slowing him down on his big day to impress the NFL. Now he hopes they remember his record setting career at Montana, and that he can heal up quick enough for potential individual workouts with teams."I thought I did well on the drills inside, the broad jump, the vertical and the bench press," said Montana's all time leader in receiving yards. "So I was happy with that. And I was able to push through and get some routes in."One player had experienced a very similar process in a different sport. Ben Roberts was drafted out of high school in baseball. He said the football scouting process is much more difficult and he couldn't believe where his road has led."If you would have told me a year ago that I would be at pro day after playing a year at Montana, I would have told you you were crazy," said the wide receiver. "But that's what's cool about life."Most of the 10 Grizzlies working out face long odds to earn an NFL roster spot. Linebacker Herbert Gamboa helped his cause with a strong day. But after months of build up for one chance in front of the scout's stopwatch, now they all face a long month sitting by the phone, and waiting."I feel like I came out and did everything I can do," said cornerback Nate Harris. "I'm one of those guys, I'm on a thin line, you know. Who knows if I'm going to make it or not, if I'm going to get that call. But I wanted Cheap China Jerseys to just put it all on the field so I can look myself in the mirror. And whatever happens, happens."The Grizzlies will not find out their fate until the draft at the end of April.Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>UPDATEFirefighter killed at Lolo Peak fire identifiedFirefighter killed at Lolo Peak fire identifiedBrent M. Witham (Facebook photo)Missoula County Sheriff TJ McDermott says that 29 year old Brent M. Witham of Mentone, California, died in the accident.Missoula County Sheriff TJ McDermott says that 29 year old Brent M. Witham of Mentone, California, died in the accident.UPDATEFirefighter on Lolo Peak blaze killed by falling treeFirefighter on Lolo Peak blaze killed by falling treeA firefighter was killed by a falling tree while fighting a Western Montana wildfire for the second time this summer.A firefighter was killed by a falling tree while fighting a Western Montana wildfire for the second time this summer.