Jones, Goodell: Differences make NFL better

Jones, Goodell: Differences make NFL better

linlybest
10 hot hair trends and products for 2016From the latest products and technologies to the most flattering styles and trends, these are our essentials for this year

17:00, 27 JAN 2016Let Gigi and Rooney be your hairspo for this year

Get celebs updates directly to your inbox+ SubscribeThank you for subscribing!

Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email

The cuts, styles, treatments and products that can turn a good hair day into lasting barnet glory.

Here are our top ten tips for making 2016 a good hair year.

1. The oil for anyone It's all very well hearing every stylist on the planet extolling the virtues of oil to get perfect shine, condition and manageability, but if you have fine hair that gets greasy quickly, it's a tough sell.

Enter K with their new Elixir Ultime Beautifying Oil Mist, formulated for fine hair. Not only does it not weigh hair down, but the key ingredient, Intra Cylane, actually expands in the hair to boost volume.

2. The styler with substanceLast year, make up artists ditched contouring for 'strobing'   ie the flattering highlighter y bits of facial sculpting. Now there is 'strobing for hair': a smattering of subtle golden tones around the face to mimic the effect of light falling cheap jerseys on locks, even when there's no sunshine to be had.

Cynics might say it sounds like what we used to call highlights, but we gotta admit, Gigi Hadid looks great with it. From at Charles Worthington and at Electric salons.

6. Olaplex restorative hair colour

Protects your hair from colour related damage

Said to be the godsend behind Kim Kardashian's famous bleach blonde makeover, Olaplex, from in salons, essentially stops colour related Cheap China Jerseys damage and FIXES the existing damage from previous colour sessions.

Michael Kelly, Colour Director at Taylor Taylor London says: "I did a transformation on a girl going from dark brown to white blonde: the only reason her hair doesn't have the texture of a carpet now is Olaplex."

We tried it and the effects are impressive: no more breaking ends wholesale nfl jerseys and much smoother lengths.

7. The three minute colour refresh

Nothing is more addictive than swooshing, newly coloured hair (except Dairy Milk, but this is January and we must not speak of such things). New to Boots this month, Express Colour, promises to recapture that post hairdresser high. Apply your shade, then rinse out for a speedy colour reboot that lasts around five washes.

Top tip: we advise keeping it away from roots   the mahogany shade temporarily stained our scalp pink   but it was great at putting lustre back into a faded ombre.